Rent a Bin From Us!
Scrap bin, recycling bin, waste bin, garbage dumpster, dumpster bin… we call them by many different names, but their function remains the same: a place for you to put your waste or scrap material. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few different options. We have hundreds of bins for rent and many different sized and styles to choose from. No matter the job, we will have the solution that works best for you.
Roll Off Bins
Sizes: 12yd, 20yd, 30yd, 40yd
Roll off bins are the most popular style for both scrap bins and waste bins. They are the ones you most often see on construction sites, driveways and in fab shops. Why? They have several advantages:
- They have barn doors that go close to the ground at the back that make loading easy if you need to walk in the material or drive it in with a loader. Don’t be afraid to load over the sides of our 12yds, 20yds and 30yds!
- They are roomy! For customers that have awkward sized or long pieces that they can’t cut or skeletons from stamping or cutting, this would be a great option. The same applies for jobs that have bulky, low density materials. Their size allows for getting even some of the most awkward pieces to fit.
- The 12 yard is the perfect size for your small home renovation or loads of concrete, asphalt and other aggregates.
We also have enclosed roll-off style bins (often called compactor bins). Typically, these bins are used for hauling asbestos from a job site. They are also great for temporarily storing high value material outside or tools as they can be locked to ensure they are sealed and secure from outside tampering.
Check out our bin sizes to see which one would work best for you.
Sizes: 10yd, 12yd, 14yd, 20yd
Lugger style bins have sloped walls that encourage material to fall to the centre of the bin. They also have a smaller footprint than the roll-offs. Their flat bottom and loading method makes them perfect candidates for placing them on surfaces like asphalt. The bin’s size and shape make it practical for many applications like:
- Roofing jobs (shingles or peastone)
- Placing them under a garbage chute
- Aggregate loads (concrete, or asphalt)
- Short pieces, cut offs, dense material, heavy steel or metal, and turnings
- Home renovations where you are concerned about your driveway
- When you are required to keep a bin outdoors, but are worried about theft, we have lids that can be put on them that help stop thieves from getting in the bin.
Sizes: 4’x4’, 5’ x 5’
Totes are the perfect tool for keeping your work area’s high value materials separated and secure in your shop. Also, for smaller machining shops in industrial parks that only have enough room for a small bin for the cut offs or turnings. They are big enough to hold the material, while small enough to be easily handled by your forklift.
Sizes: 1/4yd, 1/2yd, 3/4yd, 1 yd
The perfect tool for collecting material along a production line or at separate stations before dumping it into a bin. The hopper fits perfectly onto your forklift and has a chain mechanism that unlatches the bin so that the material only releases into the bin when you want it to.
What are you waiting for?
Whether you are considering a recycling program for your scrap material, need a scrap bin for a clean up. Whether you need an asbestos bin, a dumpster for a renovation or have a multiple waste bin demolition job, we are here to help you. Give us a call or request a quote and let us know what you are looking for so we can provide the best solution for you!